This app is a starting point for lots of inspiring conversations and hours of creative play.
Ask… Talk… Draw… Tell… Simply sit together and be a part of this incredibly exciting process!
Let’s Talk – The Book
This is a family book full of questions and topics – ranging from simple likes and dislikes to questions about dreams, emotions and relationships, they are ideal for reading together and chatting about.
“Let’s Talk” will help kids develop the ability to put their thoughts and feelings into words. It appeals to kids’ fast track, curiosity and need of expression. You, your child and a book full of interesting questions and carefully curated illustrations to discuss – you’ll love it!
- 67 pages of various interesting questions that both children and parents can answer and discuss
- Each page is uniquely illustrated by classic, modern and contemporary artists to inspire kids’ imagination and creative thinking
- Lovely music
Let’s Draw – The Drawing Game
It is surprising how many different thoughts and ideas could a simple dot or a line bring out.
Let your child spread it’s imagination by creating pictures on pages with little shapes already drawn. Will the pictures revolve around the shapes, will they be incorporated or ignored altogether? What will these shapes turn into depends on your kid’s decisions. The drawing game is not only a great creative tool but a lot of fun!
- 30 pages with variety of shapes ready to turn to whatever kids decide
- 3 brush sizes for painting with fingers
- Over 70 colours palette
- A blank page for free drawing
- 5 steps undo and redo option
- Option for quick save in your Photo Album
Let’s Talk | Let’s Draw is a universal app, carefully designed to run on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.