Kids love cats and with us they can learn to draw various cat characters. Some are princesses other are troublemakers and all of them are fun to meet!
Kids can learn to draw a cat in 6 to 8 steps starting from a basic circle and ending with a real new cat friend. We will guide them through this step by step process. Afterwards they can continue with coloring, decorating and adding final touches to their new friends.
The carefully thought through lessons help kids understand the logic of the drawings so later on when they sit with their crayons they can use their new skills.
Boys or girls, younger or older, everybody can find inspiration in our rich cat collection.
- 2 cat characters in the basic collection and additional packs of cats
- Hero Cats, Princesses, Cute Kittens, Troublemakers, Fairies, Pirates and many more cool cat characters
- Logical step by step drawing process
- Handy drawing tools: a brush and an eraser with 6 sizes to choose from
- Over 70 colors palette for coloring, final drawing and design
- 15 steps undo and redo option
- Zoom in and out option for precise drawings
- Personal Gallery to browse, enjoy and share your kid’s drawings